The Walla Walla Kennel Club began as a private club which was founded by one time owner Ward Gardner. On September 10, 1940 the WWKC was inducted as an AKC Club. To learn more about the history of the club, click on the links below.

 

Remembrances of the WWKC in the 1950's

Union Bulletin Women's Features 1953 & 1955

Ward Garner Eulogy & WWKC Bill of Sale